I am open to organising a range of events that relate to my research and the content of this website. These might include talks, podcasts, webinars, guest posts, research and writing projects, publishing, re-genring, and other formats.
If you’d like to post on my website, in any language and any medium, then please get in touch.
I would love to hear from you with ideas on how we might work together.
I have expertise in:
- academic writing (including research writing)
- mentoring for the SFHEA (Senior Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy)
- External Examining for EAP courses, Masters in Teaching EAP, Graduate Diplomas, Pre-Masters, and Academic Writing
- planning and delivering academic writing courses, seminars, workshops and conferences
- managing the process of academic and research writing
- EAP (English for Academic Purposes) syllabus design and implementation
- syllabus and assessment design
- preparing for and presenting at academic conferences
- revising academic texts (in the social sciences, arts and humanities)
For information on what I have published and where I have presented please visit: https://nottingham.academia.edu/JuliaMolinari
If you are interested in collaborating with me, please use this contact form